Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gangsta Wednesday & Lawyers

I heard that it is gang initiation week. Just kidding, it was just a joke. I'm sure gang initiation week was at the beginning of spring. Things like that happen when the weather begins to improve. But for fake gang initiation week, I'm going to have gangster day...well gangster night, where I have to do everything in gangster mode (good thing I won't be leaving the apartment). So here goes:

Was up man? I be read'n da redeye (free newspaper), cuz it be free G and I saw this phat add "I heart lawyers", I ain't be no foo, I steal dis add like it be my bidness. Then my homey ax for da add, and I be "yo foo, i needs a jackson and a lincoln fo' that". en she be, "why you tripp'n foo", I be "foo, I heart lawyers cause I be hitched to one". Then she be "i give yous props for dat phat add G, and da Baby Phat and da Jincos you be wear'n" But, I see da po po and scream "Lets book da honky pigs a comin".

Translation:
whats up man. I was reading the readeye because it is free friend and I saw this awesome add "I heart lawyers", and I'm not dumb, so I take the add like it is my job. Then my friend asked for the add, and I said "no way, you have to pay me $25 for it. Then she said "why not" and I said "friend, I heart lawyers because I'm married to one". Then she said " Well that is a cool add friend, and I like your clothes (brand called Baby Phat) and Jincos". But then I see the cops coming so I scream "we better run from the cops who are coming"


Peace out fools. Hope you like my phat add. Leave a comment in gangsta speak. If you need help check out this website or listen to some rap. But be forewarned, if I were a real gangsta there would have been way more %$#@!*#%# &^$*.
I think I've got too much time on my hands. And I really did find this add in the paper. Awesome.

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I give yous props for dat man.

I like the all white translation on that website.

"Yes, friend, that is some excellent alcohol."

Annette said...

I'm impressed Katie. I'm curious, do you have many gangsta friends?

Kate said...

no gangsta friends, but I live in gangsta land. Not quite, but close. Are there projects in the vicinity? Yes. Have you heard of Freakonimcs and Gang leader for a day, they were written by professors here at the U of C. yup, it's true.