Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Heart Visitors

Can you see us? We are all busy taking a picture with our phones of us in the bean.

Before we went to Boston, my sister and my niece came to visit us. I am a very lucky girl. We had a great time. We did all the usual Chicago things. Shopping at H&M, shopping, and more shopping. We were graced with excellent weather for the last 2 days they were here, and were able to take the architecture river tour. We also hit up the Museum of Art, Sweet Mandy B's for delicious cupcakes, visited the Robie House and the U of C, and shopped some more. Oh, and we ate, because we like food.
Too bad I didn't take very many pictures, hence the posting of pictures with eyes closed.

Hurray for visitors!! Thanks for coming!

*Book your trip now, you only have 1 more year to visit Chicago!!

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I heart visiting!

the lunch lady said...

thanks for a super fun trip!

JoSue said...

wait, wait, wait. That's your neice!? I sware the last time I saw her she was not that big. She's VERY pretty too. Man, time has flown. Glad you had some visitors. Though it's usually cramped, it's hard to see them go.