Tuesday, May 5, 2009

title? I can't think of one




I can't deny it, my blog is totally boring. I don't have any good material. I know, you miss our days in crazy Las Vegas. As much as I hated LV, we had a great time. That city always provided good blogging material. Now, all I do is go to work in a former psych ward and write memos etc.
But never fear, there is always something crazy happening here on the south side. Oh yeah, like that one time (last week) I was tested for the infamous swine flu.
Yep, it was h.o.r.r.i.b.l.e.
They stick a skinny swab up your nose until it touches your brain (slight exaggeration). It really hurt. I couldn't help but wither in pain, like a 2 year old getting her nose wiped.
To make a long story short, I tested negative. But can we say that people were over reacting. Paranoia had swept the land. And the swine flu had the same symptoms and was just as severe as the regular flu.
What have we learned, the poor pork industry will probably suffer the most from this "pandemic". So everyone, guy buy yourself a pork tenderloin for dinner. You'll like it.

The End

7 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

I love your blog. In fact I get excited every time I see you've updated it. We'll pass the regards on to Mr. Bybee :)

acandiedapple said...

Your hair is lookin' extra good in these pictures. If that is a result of swine flu testing, where do I sign up?

the lunch lady said...

your hair is looking very strawberry blonde . . .

Kate said...

should I be embarrassed that I fluffed my end of the day flat hair before this spontaneous photo shoot. Oh well, I guess it worked. Thanks Cami.

Nicci, I have to do a double take to remember who frugal or cheap is. p.s. I like the blog, you have some great information!

Danielle said...

Did you have to get tested for swine flu because you had a cough? Yikes. Can't they just do blood samples?? I'd much rather get my blood tested. Oh well. I guess it's over and done with huh.

Kate said...

sister, I knew I shouldn't have done the aged filter on this pictures, because it does make my hair look strawberry. Boo.

Danielle- I pulled up my sleeve for a blood test, but she went for my nose. The horror!

Nanette said...

I love the hair, but Elle says, "Aw, I miss her long beautiful hair!"