Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Haircut, New Shirt, New Home

So I felt it was time to reveal my new haircut. Oh hallelujah, my last haircut was......ugly, I hated it. Luckily, I found Dave, my great hairdresser, who had changed locations, thus my last crappy hair cut. But he has been found and great yet expensive haircuts can resume!
Oh, what? You don't care about my cute vogue pose to showcase my hair? You are wondering about my adorable shirt? Well it is worth wondering about because this will be our location for the summer. Well kind of, the location for the summer will be in Washington DC, but all the cool people I know live in Virginia and Virginia IS for lovers. I'm a lover, not a hater. So there you have it. Bill will be working for this firm (see below), and we are really excited. So if you live in the vicinity, or will be in the area for the summer, let's be friends.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Every self-respecting Virginian has a "Virginia is for lovers" t-shirt, so you'll fit right in. :)

You guys should live in Old Town Alexandria for the summer. It's such a great area! So fun and very quaint. It's pricey, but hey, you'll be able to afford it for the summer. :) Oh, and that's where we got our "Virginia is for lovers" t-shirts.

the lunch lady said...

love the haircut! you look so sassy!

Paige said...

Yay for Virginia! Sounds like DC is the hot place to be this summer.

acandiedapple said...

Yay! Isn't it nice to have that whole process behind you? I love the haircut and the shirt.

Kate said...

Well L.L. Sass is my middle name.

We are looking forward to DC for the summer. I'll probably stay here in chi town for a bit since I have an awesome job, and I'm refusing to sublet again. But boy am I glad to be done with this ridiculous process of finding a job. It totally sucks. I can thank our sucky economy for losing massive amounts of hair during the interview process.
Viva Virginia!

LuAnn said...

Viva Virginia! See you there.

Melanie said...

I'll see you in Virginia too:)

Annette said...

I love your haircut, very sheek. DC is only a couple hours away if you're looking for someone to hang out with!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-menukarkan-uang-rusak-di-bi