Monday, January 26, 2009

Late Running Update

I know you all don't care, but I need to post this. This last week was 45.8. I've got blisters on my feet. Love it. Lucky for me, this week is a rest week!

I'm just not feeling the love this year. Maybe it is training on a treadmill for the 3rd marathon in a row. I don't know.

As for my lack of blogging. Bill is never home, thus I don't have a computer. Plus my life is totally boring right now. Although I still have a job, so I guess there is a bit of excitement.

peace out.

5 comments:

Christa and Rob said...

You can do it! You can do it! And just think, training on a treadmill has got to be much better than training in the teeth of a Chicago winter....right?

Danielle said...

Blister really stink. I pretty much get blisters every time I run (I probably need custom orthodics). I ran 8 miles (yay!) on Friday without too much pain, but it's really cramping my style.

Anyway, if you need a change of scenery from the treadmill, Max and I run at the indoor track on campus Monday and Wednesday nights at 7:00 if you ever want to join us. You can buy a 3-month spouse pass for $35.

Paige said...

I was just thinking in the shower this morning, I wonder how Kate's running is going -- she hasn't updated in a while. See, I do notice!

JoSue said...

You are not allowed to go into blogging hiatus because I depend on your posts regularly to get me through my work day. I'm glad to hear you are alive though after all the crappy weather you're getting.

Boston will be here before you know it. Have a good rest week. Biggest Loser's on tonight!

Renee said...

I was actually wondering how your running was going. My running has gone down the pooper so it's nice to hear that you're still motivated and self-disciplined.

Can I request a blog about your job? Tell us about the drama or quirky co-workers. Unless you told your co-workers about your blog. That could get awkward. I kept my blog a secret from my co-workers, but I was still too paranoid to blog about them.