Sunday, January 18, 2009

Running Update


Check out this video. This girl is running the Flora London Marathon. Most people in this marathon have to raise money to participate. So this college student made this video, using hare Garmin. You can upload the route you've run onto your computer and it will draw out the course, just in case you were wondering. Check it out. It is awesome. By the way, she wrote "Hello I am running in the 2009 Flora London Marathon for ICYE [Inter-Cultural Youth Exchange]" Here is her website. www.justgiving.com/jennys_run "

Week 3 of running kicked my butt. My total mileage for the week was 43 miles. 8 miles makes a big difference, needless to say, I slept well and I've already started draining blisters. Why do I keep doing this.........I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think 43 miles is great - did you run part of that outside??? Loved the video, that was pretty darn clever. Go,ooooooo KATIE!