Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Day

Today has been a crazy day. We have a grant going in which means lots of running around and chaos. The madness all began this morning, I had to track down an individual and have her sign a new letter of recommendation. We were in a time crunch folks. No time for crap like this. So I'm speed walking/running down the halls of the hospital when I get stopped by a clown. He stops me to say "Oh my, your sweater is the same color of purple as her (the other clowns) hair!"
What, why is he stopping me, I'm not a pediatric patient. Doesn't he see my official hospital employee badge? Boo. I gave the dumb laugh he was waiting for and sprinted on. Anyway, everything is done. Hurray, and to make it all better, my girl scout cookies arrived.

Oh how I love you my little thin mints, and peanut butter sandwich cookies. You are so good to me. I think I'll have to try to make these puppies some time. They can't be that hard, right? If you have a good recipe for thin mints, please pass it on to me please.

No, I won't be sharing!

5 comments:

the lunch lady said...

I am so jealous! I am girl scout cookie-less this year. :(

Anonymous said...

Yum, thin mints and Samoas. I ate the last of the thin mints last night.

acandiedapple said...

I just saw this today and thought of you: http://bakingbites.com/2009/02/homemade-girl-scout-cookies-samoas-bars/

I've never made them, but they look good.

acandiedapple said...

It's your lucky day! Look what else just popped up in my blog list: http://www.yumsugar.com/2911688

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I personally like the Kebler Grasshopper cookies better than the thin mints- I really like them chilled in the fridge-

Haven't found a great substitute for the samoas or the peanut better ones though