Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Video



My coworker sent me this video today. I'm not allowed to write her name or first initial. She cried when she watched it. I laughed. She said she is premenstrual.

Does anyone else think this is funny?

P.S. I used to love this song by Whitney Houston. I thought this song was so romantic, but I could never listen to it when my siblings were around because I knew they would mock me mercilessly(I was 7 or 8).

I'm going to do a Good Food Friday....maybe tomorrow. Get excited!

6 comments:

Renee said...

I might have cried while watching this too. It's all a post-postpartum emotional blur.

Kalli said...

I can't believe it. I cried..then laughed because I couldn't believe I was crying. True story: I cried the day after having Mackay while I was watching Wheel of Fortune in the hospital. I was just so touched at how happy the guy was for winning. (I was by myself; Nate was at school.) I guess I've turned into a crier.

Kate said...

now you guys make me feel insensitive...or else you've convinced me to never have babies.

Farm Girl said...

Don't worry, we laughed. I would like to point out that the Body Guard come out in '92, which puts you closer to 10 - well past the age of accountability. You clearly should have known better.

The Francis' said...

ha ha... The music does make it funny! I watched it on mute first and thought this is cute, then I turned on the music and showed Janel and I laughed from hearing the music with the video...
I remember when that song came out on Bodyguard. I liked it too. ha ha

S said...

I thought it was funny, partly because of the song, but really because when Christian comes running at his 'friends', it looked like to me that he was going to maul them. I thought, is this a public service announcement? Don't raise wild animals? No, its about love...awww